My Teaching Skills


Teaching is not my main profession but I have some good teaching posts in my blog www.techknowledgi.com which is mostly talking about solutions to some tech problems. Please have a look at it.

I also won the first prize of Arabs Gate Forums contest for the best teaching material back in 2006. The material I made was a tutorial of 120 pages teaching FileMaker, which is a software for building database applications. You can download it from here.
Unfortunately, the link is no longer available on Arabs Gate website (www.arabsgate.com) but I have a snapshot of the contest announcement:




Also in Arabs Gate Forums, I posted some very good teaching threads which had very positive feedbacks:


And in Papermoon The Giftwrap Company, I created documentations and guides for each department that uses Retail Pro (Enterprise retail and inventory solution), and educated the users of each department on how to do their tasks using Retail Pro.

No comments:

Post a Comment